The SpangleR Team is hiring a Tier 2 Technician Role for Hickory and Boone, NC with opportunities for advancement.
• Interior Demo - drywall, flooring, etc.
• Must have demonstrated the ability to successfully assess large water damage and determine drying protocol
• Setting and removal of equipment, including use of infrared camera
• Frequently work in attics and crawlspaces
• Lift 30+pounds constantly for long periods
• Must be able to work 40+ hours a week, overtime pay after 40 hours
• Rotating on-call schedule with bonuses, available for large loss emergencies
• Must have 3 years of driving experience and have a clean motor vehicle report
• IICRC WRT Certification
• Must have demonstrated ability to oversee multiple crews, including temporary labor
• Knowledge in construction in order to effectively diagnose most effective drying protocol
• Other duties as determined upon hire
• Restoration or Construction experience a plus
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Must understand and comply with all company policies and procedures, see handbook.
**Spangler Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.**