If you are interested in growing your business, hitting your goals, achieving your objectives or making more valuable contacts to help escalate your success, then this is the right avenue for you.
Here is the low down:
- Groups meet weekly on Thursday at 8:00 AM
- In person meetings happen at the Caldwell Chamber of Commerce
- Occasionally this group meets at a local business or coffee shop - Contact the Chamber team in advance if you would like to attend as our guest and to identify the location prior to attending.
- The #1 purpose is to share valuable leads and contacts to help each other grow
- Members of each group help cross promote other members of the group
- Each meeting is limited to 1 hour, members will be given a short 2 minute sales pitch time
- Weekly 1 member will be chosen to present additional details about your business
- We are industry specific, meaning that 1 representative per business or industry type
- Members of either group must submit an application & be approved
- Members of either group must be a member in good standing of the Caldwell Chamber of Commerce
- Email Bryan Moore in advance if you would like to attend as his guest firstname.lastname@example.org