6pm Event...Laurel Park Women's Health, Lenoir (906 College Ave SW, Suite A, Lenoir NC), in the Main Lobby. Networking begins at 6pm.
Imagine "All Things Pink" and join Caldwell Women's Forum & UNC Health Caldwell to focus on women's health during Breast Cancer Awareness Month at a special evening event at Laurel Park Women's Health in Lenoir. Network, learn from local experts and be encouraged to live healthy as we support one another in our life journeys! Special thanks to event partners: Rotary Club of Lenoir - Women of Rotary; Alpha Delta Kappa - Omicron Chapter; IMPACT by Rotary of the Foothills; and Teacher Treasures for providing light refreshments and delightful bags.
Celebrate All Things Pink - UNC Health Caldwell Speaker Panel: 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Moderator: Alicia Stanislaw – Service Line Director – Psychiatry, Women & Children, UNC Health Caldwell
- Laura Easton CEO, UNC Health Caldwell – Welcome
- Laura Clarke CNM IBCLC FNP - Laurel Park Women’s Health, UNC Health Caldwell – Annual Well Women’s Care and Breast Screening
- Dr. Madalena Duarte MD - Breast Radiologist, Catawba Radiology Associates– Diagnostic Breast Imaging and Biopsy
- Dr. James Hathorn MD, along with Crystal Dula RN: McCreary Cancer Center, A Service of UNC Hospitals- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Kim Case Ed. D. - Breast Cancer Survivor – Testimonial and words of encouragement
- Jennifer Boaz LE, Laurel Park Aesthetics & Wellness, UNC Health Caldwell – Skin Care: How to Look and Feel our Best
We look forward to seeing you there! Registration deadline is 10/14/22.